Before Toolpath can generate g-code for your part, you'll need to upload it in the STL file format.
How to export a STL from Fusion 360 so you can upload it to ToolpathAI:
- Navigate to the "Design" view within Fusion 360.
- From the "Bodies" menu, right-click the body to export.
- Select "Save as Mesh".
- From the "Save as Mesh" menu, choose the following settings:
- Format: STL (Binary)
- Refinement: Custom
- Surface Deviation: 0.000050 in (50 millionths of an inch) or 0.0127 mm
- Normal Deviation: 3.00
- Maximum Edge Length and Aspect Ratio can be left at their default settings.
- Click "OK" to save the file to your hard drive.
- Upload that file to ToolpathAI.